Fish 1: Hey man, check out my new look!
嘿, 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎麼樣?
Fish 2: Well, you are always so stylish!
你總是那麼時髦!
But...... do you really like it?
不過......你真的喜歡這樣?
Fish 1: Like it?
喜歡?
Of course!
當然!
Am I not fashionable? Am I not chic?
你不覺得這很時髦?
You should get one, too!
你也該打一個環!
It would look great on you!
看上去會很棒!
Fish 2: How awful!
真可怕!
Fish 1: Wow, that's really cool!
喔, 太酷了!
Hey, can you tell me where you bought that?
嘿, 能告訴我你在哪裏買的嗎?
@Appetizer 開胃小菜
check out 打量
stylish 時髦的
fashionable 流行的
chic 別值得
awful 可怕的
@Main Course 色拉大餐
Hey man, check out my new look! 嘿, 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎樣?
You are always so stylish! 你總是那麼時髦!
You are always so troublesome!
你總是教人討厭!
You are always so considerate!
你總是想得那麼周到!
You are always so diligent!
你總是那麼用功!
Like it? Of course! 喜歡? 當然!
Am I not fashionable? 你不覺得這很時髦?
.......look great on you! 你看上去......!
It would look great on you!
你看上去會很棒!
That dress looks great on you!
那套衣服看上去太適合你了!
That hair style looks great on you!
那款髮型看上去太適合你了!
That hat looks great on you!
那帽子看上去太適合你了!
Can you tell me.....? 能不能告訴我.....?
Can you tell me where you bought that?
能不能告訴我你哪裏買的?
Can you tell me how to do it?
能不能告訴我你怎麼做的?
Can you tell me where I could find her?
能不能告訴我哪裏能找到她?
Can you tell me what day it is today?
能不能告訴我今天星期幾?
@Side Dish 風味小吃
chic 別緻的
I like you chic hat.
我喜歡你別緻的帽子
awful 可罵的
Today'w weather is awful!
今天的天氣真糟糕!
look 外表
Shanghai has taken on a new look.
上海已經大變樣了
@Dessert 今日回味
check out 打量
stylish 時髦的
fashionable 流行的
chic 別緻的
awful 可怕的
look 外表
沒有留言:
張貼留言