魚老二: There's a rock concert tonight at the club.
今天晚上俱樂部有搖滾音樂會
Man, I really wish I was going!
夥計, 我好想去呀!
魚老大: Big deal!
有什麼了不起!
魚老二: You 're not going?
你不準備去嗎?
魚老大: No, I couldn't care less.
對不起, 我一點也不感興趣
魚老二: Oh, well, it sounds like everyone will be there.
喔, 好吧, 聽說所有人都會去啊
魚老大: SO WHAT!!!
那又怎樣!
Hey, the concert is now OVER!
嘿, 搖滾音樂會到此結束!
@Appetizer 開胃小菜
rock concert 搖滾音樂會
club 俱樂部
everyone 所有的人
sounds like 聽起來
SO WHAT 那又怎樣
@Main COurse 色拉大餐
There's....... 那裏有.....
There's a rock concert tonight at the club.
今天晚上俱樂部有搖滾音樂會
There's a sculpture exhibit in the Shanghai Museum.
上海博物館正在舉辦一場雕塑展
There's a good restaurant next door.
隔壁有一家很不錯的餐廳
There's a bug in my soup.
我的湯裏有隻蟲子
I really wish..... 我真希望......
I really wish I was going!
我好想去啊!
I really wish I could find a better job.
我真希望能找到一份更好的工作
I really wish you could come with us.
我真希望你能跟我一起去
I really wish I could help you.
我真希望我能幫你
Big deal! 有什麼了不起!
He's No. 1. Big deal!
他是第一名 有什麼了不起!
I'm going to the USA. Big deal!
我要去美國了 有什麼了不起!
She is the most fashionable star. Big deal!
她是最時尚的明星 有什麼了不起!
it sounds like...... 聽說.....
It sounds like everyone will be there.
聽說所有的人都會去啊
It sounds like he will leave tomorrow.
聽說他明天就離開了
It sounds like everyone will be at the meeting.
聽說每個人都會來開會
@Side DIsh 風味小吃
I couldn't care less. 我不感興趣
Are you going to the exam? I could't care less.
你去參加考試嗎? 我不感興趣
I he OK now? I couldn't care less.
他現在好嗎? 我不感興趣
over 結束
Class is over. Goodbye!
下課了, 再見!
Please wait a minute, the meeting is almost over.
請等一分鐘, 會議差不多結束了
@Dessert 今日回味
rock concert 搖滾音樂會
club 俱樂部
everyone 所有的人
I couldn't care less 我不感興趣
over 結束
沒有留言:
張貼留言