2012年8月21日 星期二

MMMM, DELICIOUS 美味極了‏

Frog 1: Mmmm, delicious!
           嗯....... 美味啊!
           There's nothing like fresh mosquitoes!
           沒什麼比新鮮蚊子更好吃的了!
Frog 2: Those mosquitoes really look tasty!
           那些蚊子看起來很好吃!
Frog 1: They sure are!
           沒錯!
           You ought to catch some yourself!
           但你得自己抓!
           There's plenty!
           這兒還有很多!
Frog 2: Can you give me a hand?
           你能幫助我一下嗎?
Frog 1: I'd love to.
           我很樂意
           Kid, but I'm kind of busy right now!
           小東西, 可是我現在沒空!
Frog 1: Can you give me a hand?
           你能幫助我一下嗎?



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
delicious  鮮美的
mosquito  蚊子
tasty  好味道的
plenty  許多
fresh  新鮮的



@Main Course  色拉大餐
Mmmm, delicious! 嗯, 美味啊!
There's nothing like.....  沒什麼比得上.....
There's nothing like fresh mosquitoes!
沒什麼比新鮮蚊子好吃的了!
There's nothing like a hot bath after a long day.
忙碌了一天之後, 沒沒什麼比洗個熱水澡更舒服的了!
There's nothing like a mother's love.

沒什麼比得上一個母親的愛
There's nothing like a true friend.
沒什麼比得上一個真正的朋友
look......  看上去.....
Those mosquitoes really look tasty!
那些蚊子看起來很好吃!
You look excited. 

你看上去很興奮
She looks like her mother.

她看上去像她的媽媽
The carpet looks dirty.
地毯看上去很髒
They sure are!  沒錯!
You ought to catch some yourself!  但是你得自己抓!
There is / There are plenty........  有許多, 充裕的.....
There's plenty!
這兒還有很多!
Do you need more milk? No, thanks. There is plenty in the fridge.
你還要牛奶嗎? 不, 謝謝. 冰箱裏還有很多
There are plenty of books in the library.
圖書管裏有許多書



@Side Dish  風味小吃
give somebody a hand  幫(某人)一把
Can you give me a hand? I'd love to.
你能幫幫我嗎? 我很樂意
Please give me a lift. I'd love to.
請讓我搭一下便車. 我很樂意



@Dssert  今日回味
delicious  鮮美的
mosquito 
tasty  好味道的
give somebody a hand  幫(某人)一把
I'd love to  我很願意

沒有留言:

張貼留言