2012年8月21日 星期二

HOW DO I GET TO NANJING ROAD? 請問南京路怎麼走

Kevin: Pardon me, can you tell me how to get to Nanjing Road?
請問南京路怎麼走?
Nick: Sure, you can take bus number 21, or subway line one.
         你可坐21路公車或者地鐵一號線
Kevin: Which one is faster?

          哪個更快呢?
Nick: If I were you, I'll take the subway.
         如果我是你, 我就坐地鐵
Kevin: Thank you!
          謝謝!
Girl: Excuse me, do you know where the museum is?
       對不起, 你知不知道博物館在哪兒?
Nick: Easy, just go north on Shanxi Road.
        簡單, 沿陜西路往北走
        It's about twenty minutes from here.
        大約走20分鐘
        The museum's on the left, you can't miss it.
        博物館就在左邊, 妳不會找不到的
Girl: Thanks!
       謝謝!
Nick: You're welcome!

        沒關係!



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
bus  公共汽車
subway  地鐵
fast  快
north  北面
minute  分鐘



@Main Course  色拉大餐
Can you tell me how to get to......?  能不能告訴我怎麼去......?
Can you tell me how to get to Nanjing Road? 
能不能告訴我怎麼去南京路?
Can you tell me hoe to get to the Xinhua Book Store?
能不能告訴我怎麼去新華書店?
Can you tell me how to get to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower?
能不能告訴我怎麼去東方明珠?
Which on is faster?  哪個更快呢?
I'll take....  我會坐.....
I'll take the subway.

我會坐地鐵
I'll take the taxi.
我會坐出租車
I'll take the sight-seeing bus.
我會坐觀光車
Do you know where.....?  你知不知道.....在哪兒?
Do you know where the museum is?
你知不知道博物館在哪兒?
Do you know where People's Square is?

你知不知道人民廣場在哪兒?
Do you know where I can find the nearest subway station?

你知不知道最近的地鐵站在哪兒?
Easy, just go north on Shanxi Road. It's about twenty minutes from here.

簡單, 沿陜西路大約走20分鐘
Thanks! You're welcome! 
謝謝! 沒關係!



@Side Dish  風味小吃
Pardon me  抱歉, 對不起
Excuse me,.....  對不起....
Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to People's Square?
對不起, 你能不能告訴我去人民廣場的路?
You can't miss it.
你不會找不到的



@Dessert  今日回味
bus  公共汽車
subway  地鐵

Pardon me  抱歉, 對不起
Excuse me,....  對不起....
You can't miss it  你不會找不到的

沒有留言:

張貼留言