Jeff: Taxi! Taxi!
出租車! 出租車!
魚老大: Where to?
請問你要到哪裏?
Jeff: Take me to the Salad Hotel.
我要到色拉酒店
魚老大: The Salad Hotel? But......
色拉酒店? 但是.....
Hey, Mister!
嘿, 先生!
We're ALREADY at the Salad Hotel!
這裏就是色拉酒店啊!
Jeff: Huh? What?
啊? 什麼?
Oh, we're here!
噢, 到了!
Wow, that was quick!
真是快啊!
Here you go!
給你錢!
Keep the change, pal!
不用找零了, 夥計!
By theway, next time no speeding, okay?
順便提一句, 下次開車別太快了, 好嗎?
It's too dangerous!
很危險的!
@Appetizer 開胃小菜
taxi 出租車
already 已經
speeding 超速行駛
dangerous 危險的
change 找零
@Main Course 色拉大餐
Take me to the Salad Hotel. 我要到色拉酒店
already..... 已經....
We're ALREADY at the Salad Hotel!
我們已經到色拉酒店了!
We're already at home.
我們已經到家了
She has already handed in her report.
她已經交了報告
Have your children started school already?
你的孩子已經上學了嗎?
Wow, that was quick! 真是快啊!
no...... 不得, 嚴禁
Next time no speeding. okay?
下次開車別太快了, 好嗎?
No littering.
不得亂扔垃圾
No dogs.
不得養狗
No smoking in the cinema.
電影院內不得吸菸
by the way, .... 順便提一句......
By the way, next time no speeding, okay? It's too dangerous!
順便提一句, 下次開車別太快了, 好嗎? 很危險的
Oh, by the way, there is a telephone message for you.
喔, 順便提一句, 你有一個電話口信
What did you say your name was, by the way?
順便問一句, 你說你的名字叫什麼來著?
@Side Dish 風味小吃
Keep the change 不用找錢了
Here you go! !
Where to? 去哪裏?
pal 老兄
@Dessert 今日回味
taxi 出租車
already 已經
speeding 超速行駛
keep the change 不用找錢了
Here you go! 給你
Where to? 去哪裏?
pal 老兄
沒有留言:
張貼留言