2012年8月21日 星期二

WHERE AM I 我在哪呀

Nick: Get your maps here, really cheap!
         要地圖嗎? 很便宜!
         Get your maps here, really cheap!
         要地圖嗎? 很便宜!
         Excuse me, sir. Would you like to buy a map?

         對不起,先生. 你想買地圖嗎?
Kevin: No, thank you.
          謝謝, 我不要
Nick: They are a real bargain, just four yuan each!
        很便宜的, 每張才4元
        You can't find a good map that cheap anywhere else!
        哪裡去買這麼好的地圖啊?
Kevin: Sorry, I don't need a map!
          對不起, 我不需要地圖!
Nick: Sure you do!
         你當然需要!
         Come on, these are great maps!
         買吧, 多好的地圖啊!
Kevin: Thanks anyway.
          謝謝
          Where...... where am I?
          我在哪裡?
Nick: See, I told you you needed a map!
         看, 我說你需要地圖吧!



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
bargain  便宜貨
need  需要
cheap  便宜的
anyway  不管怎樣
anywhere else  別的地方



@Main Course  色拉大餐
........... a real bargain  ..............真是便宜
They are a real bargain, just four yuan each!
這真是便宜貨, 每張才4元!
Those shoes you bought were a real bargain.
你買的那雙鞋可真是便宜
You can always get a real bargain in that department store.
在那個商場, 你總能買到便宜貨
That china vase is a real bargain.
那個瓷花瓶可真是個便宜貨
You can't find..... anywhere else.  在別處再也找不到這麼.....
You can't find a good map that cheap anywhere else.
在別處你再也找不到這麼好的地圖了
You can't find a better choice anywhere else.
在別處你再也沒有更好的選擇了
You can't find food this good aywhere else.
在別處再也找不到這麼好吃的東西了
don't need.....  不需要.....
Sorry, I don't need map! Thanks anyway.
對不起, 我不需要地圖, 謝謝
i don't need any help.
我不需要任何幫助
You don't need to finish the work now.
你不需要現在就完成工作
You don't need to worry.
你不需要擔心
Where am I?  我在哪裡?
I told you you needed a map!  我說你需要地圖吧!




@Side Dish  風味小吃
Sure you do.  你當然要(這麼做)
Thanks anyway.  不管怎樣得謝謝你
Can I help you? No, but thanks anyway.
需要幫忙嗎? 不, 但是還是要謝謝你



@dessert  今日回味
bargain  便宜貨
need  需要
cheap  便宜的
Sure you do.  你當然要(這麼做)
Thanks anyway.  不管怎樣得謝謝你

沒有留言:

張貼留言