2012年8月21日 星期二

WHAT A FAT BIRD 好胖的一只鳥‏

Bird 1: Hey, how are you guys doing?
           嘿, 你們好
Bird 2, 3 & 4: Fine! How are you?

                    你好, 你好嗎?
Bird 2: I'm really bored.

           真無聊
           I'm leaving.
           我要回家了

Bird 1: See you around!
          待會兒見!
Bird 3: Ok, see you later.
           好啊, 等會兒見
Bird 4: Bye!
           再見!
Bird 3: Sorry, I have to go now.

          抱歉, 我現在得走了
          I have a class this evening.
          晚上我得上課
          See you tomorrow!

          明天見!
Bird 4: So long!
          再見!
Bird 1: Take care!

          保重!
Bird 4: It's.... It's getting late.
          天越來越晚了
          I'm afraid...... I have t go now.
          我恐怕..... 我得走了
          Good night.
          晚安
Bird 1: Good night!
          晚安!
          Sweet dreams!
          做個好夢!



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
guy  夥計, 傢伙
bored  無聊
class  課
late  晚
dream  夢



@Main Course  色拉大餐
Hey, how are you guys doing?  嘿, 你們好
I'm really bored. I'm leaving.  真無聊. 我要回家了
See you later!  待會兒見!
See you tomorrow! 
明天見!
See you next Monday!

下週一見!
Sorry, I have to go now. I have a class this evening.  抱歉, 我現在得走了, 晚上我得上課
It's getting.....  天變得.....
It's getting late.

天越來越晚了
It's getting darker!
天變黑了!
It's getting too hot!
天太熱了!
I'm afraid......  恐怕.....
I'm afraid I have to go now. Good night.
我恐怕得走了, 晚安
I'm afraid you are going in a wrong direction!
我恐怕你走錯方向了!
I'm afraid I'm not free tonight!
恐怕今晚我沒空!

I'm afraid I can't go with you!
恐怕我不能和你去了!



@Side Dish  風味小吃
See you around!  再見!
So long!  再見!
Take care!  再見! 保重!
Good night!  晚安!
Sweet dream!  做個好夢!



@Dessert  今日回味
guy  夥計, 傢伙
bored  無聊
class  課
See you around!  再見!
Good night!  晚安!
Sweet dream!  做個好夢!

沒有留言:

張貼留言