2012年8月21日 星期二

I WANT TO FLY 我要飛‏

Bird: Can I give you a hand?
   我能幫你嗎?
公雞: No, thanks
    不, 謝謝
Jeff: Are you sure you don't need any help?
       你真的不需要幫忙嗎?
公雞: I don't want to risk my neck just to fly.
         我可不想為了飛弄傷了自己
         Who wants to fly, anyway.
         誰想要飛呀
話筒: May I help you?
         有什麼要幫忙的嗎?
公雞: I'd like to book an airline ticket.
         我想訂一張機票



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
give you a hand  幫忙
risk  危險, 風險
neck  脖子
I'd like to  我想要
airline ticket  機票



@Main Course  色拉大餐
give you a hand  幫忙
Can I give you a hand?
我能幫你嗎?
Can you give me a hand? I'm all thumbs.
你能幫我嗎? 我忙不過來了
Can you give me a hand? I'm exhausted.
你能幫我嗎? 我已經精疲力盡了
Can you give me a hand? This is really heavy.
你能幫我嗎? 這太沉了
I don't want to risk.....  我可不想冒險.....
I don't want to risk my neck just to fly
我可不想為了飛而傷了自己
I don't wanto to risk the reputation of our company.
我可不想拿公司的名譽冒險
I don't want to risk my money on this deal.
我可不想拿我的錢在這筆買賣上冒險
Who wants to fly, anyway  誰想要飛啊
May I help you?  有什麼要幫忙的嗎?
Good morning. May I help you?
早上好, 有什麼要幫忙的嗎?
May I help you, sir? What are you looking for today?
有什麼要幫忙的嗎, 先生? 你今天需要什麼?
May I help you? No, thanks, I'm just looking.
有什麼要幫忙的嗎? 不, 謝謝, 我只是看看



@Side Dish  風味小吃
No, thanks  不, 謝謝
book  預定
We'd like to book a table for two.
我想預定一個雙人座
We'd like to book a ticket for tonight's show.
我想預約一張今晚演出的票子
Do't forgeto to book a hotel room before you go.!
你走以前別忘了預約一個賓館房間!



@dessert  今日回味
give you a hand  幫忙
risk  危險, 風險
neck  脖子
No, thanks  不, 謝謝
book  預訂

沒有留言:

張貼留言