2012年8月21日 星期二

I DON'T LIKE PEKING DUCK 我不喜歡北京烤鴨‏

Nick: Hey man, is this your first time in Shanghai?
        嘿, 夥計! 你是第一次來上海嗎?

公雞: Yeah.
         是啊!
Nick: Do you the the city?
         你喜歡這個城市嗎?
公雞: Yes, I do.

         是的, 我很喜歡
Nick: How about Beijin?

         那麼你喜歡北京嗎?
公雞: I haven't been there yet.
         我還沒去過
Nick: Have you tried Peking Duck?
         那你吃過北京烤鴨嗎?
公雞: Yeah, it's great.
         是的, 太棒了
Nick: Hey, buddy, he said he likes Peking Duck.
         嘿, 夥計, 他說他喜歡北京烤鴨
         How about you?
         那麼你喜歡嗎?
小鴨: Absolutely not!
         當然不!
         I do NOT like Peking Duck!
         我不喜歡北京烤鴨!



@Appetizer  開胃小菜
buddy  好朋友
yeah  是的
absolutely  當然, 絕對
duck  鴨子
city  城市



@Main Course
Do you like.....?  你喜歡.....?
Do you like the city? 
你喜歡這個城市嗎?
Do you like foreign films?
你喜歡看外國電影嗎?
Do you like Beijin?
你喜歡北京嗎?
Do you like Shanghai Museum?
你喜歡上海博物館嗎?
How about......?  ...........怎麼樣?

How about Beijin?
北京怎麼樣?
How about a cup of coffee?
來杯咖啡怎麼樣?
How about going to the International Conference Hall?

去國際會議中心怎麼樣?
How about taking a rest now?

線在休息一下怎樣?
I don't like......  我不喜歡.....

I do NOT like Peking Duck!
我不喜歡北京烤鴨!
I don't like chicken.
我不喜歡吃雞
I don't like the city.
我不喜歡這個城市
I don't like travelling alone.
我不喜歡獨自旅行


@Side Dish  風味小吃
It's great  太好了, 棒極了
I've got a new job. It's great.
我有份新工作. 太好了
Absolutely not  當然不, 一點都不
Do you like the film? Absolutely not.
你喜歡這部電影嗎?  一點都不
Do you think I can trust him? Absolutely not.
你認為我能相信他嗎?  當然不能



@Dessert  今日回味
buddy  好朋友, 傢伙
yeah  是的
absolutely  當然, 絕對
It's great  太好了, 棒極了
Absolutely not  當然不, 一點都不

沒有留言:

張貼留言