2011年6月17日 星期五

出外用餐‏

Jeff: What are you doing?
你在做什麼?
Eric: I just got off work. 
剛下班
Jeff: Are you hungry? Have you eaten dinner yet?
Have you eat something yet?
吃過東西了嗎?
Eric: Not yet, what do you feel like?
還沒,你想吃什麼?
Jeff: Are you really hungry or so so?
你肚子餓嗎?
Eric: I'm starving, I can eat.
超餓
Jeff: OK, well you decide.
那你決定要吃什麼吧!
Eric: How about Hot Pot? It's all you can eat. Or we can eat some Chinese food. I love
Kung Pao chicken, stewed pork meatballs and pineapple shrimp.
吃到飽的火鍋怎麼樣?還是吃中國菜?我好喜歡吃宮寶雞丁,紅燒獅子頭和鳳梨蝦球
Jeff: Man, you really are hungry huh. Let's eat hot pot. Which hot pot do you like? 
你真的很餓耶!我們去吃火鍋好了.那你要吃哪家?
Eric: I like " Fei Tien " Hot Pot.
我覺得"飛天"不錯
Jeff: OK, let's eat there.
we go there.
好!那就走吧!
 
 
@word bank
starving 飢餓的
all you can eat 吃到飽
Kung Pao chicken (n.) 宮寶雞丁
stewed pork meatballs (n.) 紅燒獅子頭
pineapple shrimp 鳳梨蝦球
 
 
@常用句型
This is a delicacy. 真是人間美味
We eat this during holidays. 這是過節吃的食物
This is better than McDonalds. 這比麥當勞好吃
Do you want to try some? 你想吃一點嗎?
This is pig's / duck's blood. 這是豬血/鴨血
What does it taste like? 吃起來像什麼?
It tastes like chicken. 吃起來像雞肉
It's very spicy. 這很辣

沒有留言:

張貼留言