2011年6月18日 星期六

Cult of the iZombies iPod¡@ª¼¥Ø¯»µ·±Ð¬£

¨C¤é EZ Word 
 
crack someone up¡@¯º¯}¨{¥Ö
§â¤@ªT¥Ê¤l©Î¶}¤ßªGªº´ß¼·¶}¡A­^¤å´N¥scrack up¡C°²¦p¤H¤]¹³¶}¤ßªG¤@¼Ëcrack up¡A­ì¥»§N¦B¦Bªºªí±¡³Q³r¦a¯º¶}Ãh¡A·N«ä´N¬O¡u¯º¯}¨{¥Ö¡v¡C
A: Hey, why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine! 
¼K¡A¬°¤°»ò¤»·|©È¤C°Ú¡H¦]¬°¤C¤K¤E°Ú¡]¤C§â¤E¦Y±¼¤F¡Aeight»Pate¿Ó­µ¡^¡I
B: That's funny. You really crack me up!
¦n¯º¡C§A¯uÅý§Ú¯º¯}¨{¥Ö¡C 
You got me there.¡@§A°Ý­Ë§Ú¤F¡A§A¶e¨ì§Ú¤F¡C
¤HÃø§K·|¦³¦^µª¤£¥X°ÝÃDªº®É­Ô¡A¦¹®É¡A¥u­n»¡¤@Án "You got me there." Åý¦Û¤v¦³¥x¶¥¤U´N¦æ¤F¡C
A: Why do people drive on 'parkways', and park on 'driveways' ?
¬°¤°»ò­^¤å·|»¡¡u¦bparkway¤W¶}¨®¡v¡A«o¬O¡u¦bdriveway¤W°±¨®¡v¡H
B: I don't know. You got me there!
§Ú¤£ª¾¹D¡C§A¦Ò­Ë§Ú¤F¡I
*parkway¬O«ü¡u­·´º°Ï·F¹D¡v¡Fdriveways¬O¶}¤J¦í¦v«e®x°|¤¤ªº¡u¨p®a¹D¸ô¡v¡A¤@¯ë¤H®a·|¦b³o¸Ì°±©ñ¨®½ø¡C
¤µ¤é·|¸Ü EZ Talk 
 
Larry:¡@Any luck finding a new cell phone?
¿à·ç¡G§ä·s¤â¾÷ªº¹B®ð¦p¦ó°Ú¡H
Carmen:¡@No, I decided I'm going to wait.
¥dªù¡G¤£¦n¡A§Ú¨M©w­nµ¥¤@¤U¡C
Larry:¡@For what?
¿à·ç¡Gµ¥¤°»ò¡H
Carmen:¡@The iPhone!
¥dªù¡GiPhone°Ú¡I
Larry:¡@(Laughing) Oh¡Kmy¡Kgod! Are you serious?
¿à·ç¡G¡]¤j¯º¡^¾¾¡K¡K§Úªº¡K¡K¤Ñ°Ú¡I§A¤£¬O»{¯uªº§a¡H
Carmen:¡@Why's that funny?
¥dªù¡G¤°»ò¨º»ò¦n¯º¡H
Larry:¡@You! A member of Steve Jobs' 1)cult. You guys crack me up!
¿à·ç¡G©p°Ú¡I¥v¸¦¤Ò¸ë¬f´µ±Ð¬£ªº¤@­û¡I§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤H§ÖÅý§Ú¯º¦º¤F
Carmen:¡@Excuse me?!
¥dªù¡G§Ú¤£À´¡H
Larry:¡@You're 2)devoted to Apple, but for no good reason. Take your old iPod: Why don't you use it anymore?
¿à·ç¡G§A­Ì¬OÄ«ªG©¾¹ê·R¥ÎªÌ¡A¦ý¨S¦³¥¿·í²z¥Ñ¡C´N®³§Aªº¦ÑiPod¬°¨Ò¡A§A²{¦b¬°¤°»ò¤£¥Î¤F©O¡H
Carmen:¡@It was hard to copy my music onto it. And I didn't want to repurchase all my music from iTunes. 
¥dªù¡G«ÜÃø§ìºq¶i¥h°Ú¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú¤£·Q¦ViPhone­«½ÆÁʶR§Ú¥þ³¡ªº­µ¼Ö¡C
Larry:¡@See? There have been MP3 players for sale for years that had none of the 3)DRM 4)issues.
¿à·ç¡G¬Ý§a¡H¥«­±¤W¦³«Ü¦h½æ¤F¦h¦~ªºMP3¼½©ñ¾¹³£¨S¦³¼Æ¦ìª©ÅvºÞ²zªº°ÝÃD¡C 
Carmen:¡@But the iPods have huge 1)storage 2)capacities.
¥dªù¡G¥i¬OiPodªº®e¶q«Ü¤j­ù¡C
Larry:¡@Sure, but how long did the battery last?
¿à·ç¡G¬O¨S¿ù¡A¥i¬O¹q¦À¯àºû«ù¦h¤[©O¡H
Carmen:¡@Seven or eight hours when it was new. But, it's 3)dead now. I need to send it to Apple to get it replaced.
¥dªù¡G·sªº®É­Ô¦³¤C¡B¤K­Ó¤p®É§a¡C¥i¬O¥¦²{¦b¤w¸g¦º¤F¡C§Ú±o±H¦^Ä«ªG§ó´«¡C
Larry:¡@The iPhone will have the same battery problem.
¿à·ç¡GiPhone¤]·|¦³¦P¼Ë¹q¦À¤è­±ªº°ÝÃD¡C
Carmen:¡@But have you even seen the thing? It just looks so cool. It's very well-designed.
¥dªù¡G¥i¬O§A¬Ý¨ì¨ºª±·N¨à¤F¶Ü¡H¬Ý°_¨Ó´N¬O«Ü»Å¡A³]­p±o«Ü´Î¡C
Larry:¡@OK, you got me there. Apple does design its products very well. 
¿à·ç¡G¦n¡A³oÂI§Ú¦P·N¡AÄ«ªG½T¹ê±N²£«~³]­p±o«Ü¦n¡C
Carmen:¡@That's why so many people can forgive their 4)flaws¡Kincluding me!
¥dªù¡G¨º´N¬O¬°¤°»ò·|¦³¨º»ò¦h¤H¥i¥H­ì½Ì¥¦­Ìªº¯ÊÂI¡K¡K¥]¬A§Ú¦b¤º¡I 
¤µ¤éEZ³æ¦r 
 
cult (n.) ±R«ô¡AºÆ¨g°gÅÊ
be devoted to¡@µÛ°g©ó¡K¡K
DRM = digital right management 
Issues (n.) °ÝÃD¡A³Â·Ð 
storage¡@Àx¦s
capacity¡@®e¶q
dead (a.) ¹q¦À¨S¹q¡A¹q¦À¥¢®Ä
flaw (n.) ¯ÊÂI

沒有留言:

張貼留言