2011年6月17日 星期五

搭捷運‏

Rob: Excuse me, could you show me how to get to the Taipei Main Station?
請問一下,要怎樣到台北車站?
Trina: OK, we're here on the red line, you need to get to the blue line here.
we're here, red color, you need to go here, blue color.
我們現在在紅線,要做藍線才能到
Rob: How much is the fare?
車資多少錢啊?
Trina: It says 30 NT here.
Over here say 30, so 30 NT.
三十元
Rob: What is that card for?
那個卡是做什麼的?
Trina: You can use the Easy Card like money.
This is Easy Card. Like money.
這是悠遊卡.搭捷運時可當現金使用
Rob: Oh, a debit card. Where can I get one?
了解,就是儲值卡.到哪裡可以買得到?
Trina: You can buy one from the ticket vending machine or that person in the booth.
You see over there that machine or buy one from the person.
你可以去自動售票機或找服務站買
Rob: OK, thank you very much.
好的,謝謝
Trina: Bye bye.
再見
 
 
@word bank
MRT--Mass Rapid Transit (n.) 捷運
fare (n.) 票價
Easy Card (n.) 悠遊卡
debit card (n.) 儲值卡
attendant (n.) 服務人員
escalator (n.) 手扶梯
platform (n.) 月台
ticket vending machine (n.) 自動售票機
 
 
@常用句型
You have to buy a MRT pass. 你需要買捷運車票
Find your destination, press the button and pay. 找到目的地,按下按鈕然後付錢
Look on the Map to find your destination. 看地圖找要到的車站
There usually trains every 5 minutes. 每五分鐘一班車
Here, I bought you a ticket. 我幫你買車票了
There are restrooms in the MRT station. 捷運站裡有洗手間
A Easy Card is like a debit card. 悠遊卡就像儲值卡一樣
You can add more credit from the machine or from the attendant. 
你可以用機器或請服務人員儲值
You take the escalator up / down to the platform. 你可以坐手扶梯到月台
Keep to the right side of the escalator to let's other pass.
在手扶梯請靠右讓其他人通行
Hurry, we're going to miss the MRT. 快點,快趕不上車了
Too late, we just missed it. 太遲了,我們剛錯過車子

沒有留言:

張貼留言