2011年6月18日 星期六

Knocking at Death's Door碍闽玡ǐ綝‏

Dialogue A
Sam and Della are having a little talk.
﹊㎝翷┰盯册
SamI'm really feeling under the weather today.
﹊иさぱ痷谋眔禬ぃ滴狝
DellaYou don't look well. What's wrong?
翷┰︹畉或罢
SamI have a high temperature and I feel dizzy. I think I caught a cold.
﹊и砰放蔼繷穡и稱и稰玙
DellaLet me feel your forehead. Wow! You're burning up.
翷┰琵и篘篘肂繷珃祇縉
SamI know, but the doctor says that I should be back on my feet again in a few days.
﹊и笵琌洛ネ弧и筁碭ぱ莱赣碞穦
DellaWell, get some rest and I'll visit you this weekend.
翷┰垛ヰ硂秅ソиㄓ
SamThanks.
﹊谅罢
Dialogue B
Della is back over at Samˇs house.
翷┰﹊┬
SamMy stomach hurts.
﹊и璆礹
DellaIt looks like you've taken a turn for the worse.
翷┰痜薄碿て
SamMy fever is gone now, but I think I have food poisoning.
﹊и瞷縉癶и稱иい瑀
DellaWhat did you eat?
翷┰ぐ或
SamI went out for dinner and had some seafood last night.
﹊琎边и逗翴翧
DellaWell, stay in bed then. I'm sure you'll pull through after a few days.
翷┰ê碞и玂靡筁碭ぱ碞穦
SamThanks. But it feels like I'm knocking at death's door at the moment.
﹊谅谅琌и谋眔и瞷е本
Phrases for Learning

1.under the weatherō砰ぃ滴狝
My father is a little bit under the weather.
и克ō砰稬畘
2.be burning up祇蔼縉
Dan is burning up. He has to see a doctor now.
う蔼縉ぃ癶瞷ゲ斗洛ネ
3.be back on + ┮Τ + feet琘確胺眃
After being sick for 10 days, Simon is finally back on his feet again.
痜ぱ辽沧確胺眃
4.take a turn for the worse 碿て
Her marriage has taken a turn for the worse.
盉猵锣
5.pull through眖痜┪端い眃確
Don't worry. Your wife will pull through soon.
踞みびびе碞穦眃確
6.be knocking at death's door
The patient is knocking at death's door.
硂痜タ脁羬娩絫
把σ迭

1.temperaturen. 砰放放
2.dizzya. 繷穡ヘ痶
3.foreheadn. 肂繷
4.food poisoningn. い瑀
Tips In Use

I have a high temperature and I feel dizzy.
и砰放蔼繷穡
ざ残ネ痜洛皘洛ネ盽ノ癸杠ㄒ
AI made an appointment with the doctor at 3 o'clock.
BWhat's your name, please?
ヒи蛤洛ネ翴痜
ぐ或
AWhat seems to be the trouble?
BI have a fever/cough.
ヒ柑ぃ滴狝
и祇縉珁孤
AMay I take your temperature?
BYes, please.
ヒи腊秖砰放盾

沒有留言:

張貼留言